Our client is an independent company that provides corporate and financial services in different jurisdictions, ranging from legal support to risk management analysis, with its headquarters and operations in London, United Kingdom, and an operating branch in Moscow. It also provides those services to related companies in continental Europe.
The ideal candidate will be a UK graduate professional with a recognised UK accounting qualification and with 1-3 years’ post qualified experience.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with financial strategy and planning, financial monitoring, management and reporting, and development of internal accounting policies, systems, processes and personnel;
- Delivering bookkeeping, statutory reporting (financial accounts, VAT returns, corporate tax returns, etc.) and compliance, pursuant to regulatory and legal requirements, including payroll (including taxes and social security);
- Deliver monthly/quarterly/annual management accounts across various entities;
- Assisting with the annual budgeting process;
- Oversee, train, provide guidance and receive feedback to/from junior staff
- Building effective working relationships internally and with external service providers; and
- Other areas of responsibility include office operations, insurance and major supplier relationships.
- University graduate from the UK recognised institution with an upper second degree or above.
- Professional accounting qualification of ACA or ACCA or CIMA.
- Preferably 1 to 3 years post qualified experience within an Accounting / Finance / Treasury / Audit Department.
- Organized and able to handle a wide range of responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- IT literate with strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge. Strong working knowledge of SAGE will be useful.
- Languages: English (required) and Russian (required) and German (strongly preferred).
Reports to: Financial and Operations Manager