|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£20000 — £25000 per annum|
|Date||10 December 2015|
Are you a Russian Speaker? Do you have some experience working within an office environment and would now like to develop professionally? We are now looking for a Russian Speaking Secretary/Team Assistant to join a close-knit team in West End on a full-time basis!
As a Russian Speaking Secretary/Team Assistant you will be involved in all aspects of administrative duties (dealing with correspondence, diary management for the team, managing filing system), occasionally covering reception area, producing reports, and dealing with dictations. You will also be required to liaise with clients of the firm, keeping their records in order and provide ad-hoc support to PAs to Partners and other team members.
Russian Speaking Secretary/Team Assistant must:
• Be a fluent Russian and English Speaker;
• Hold at least BA from UK recognised university, preferably within business administration;
• Possess excellent organisational, multi-tasking and communication skills;
• Have at least intermediate level of Word and Excel and knowledge of Mail merge;
• Have 6+ months minimum of general office administration experience within professional services;
• Be a quick learner, flexible, hard-working with can-do attitude;
Please apply today with your CV!