|Industry||Conferences and Events, Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Salary||£25,000 — £35,000 per annum|
|Date||1 October 2014|
Are you a Russian Speaking professional with a passion for Sales? Do you have an excellent track record of cold-calling? Our client, a global world leader in Conferences, is now looking for a Russian Speaking Exhibition Sales Executive to join their team in the heart of London on a permanent basis.
Duties of Russian Speaking Exhibition Sales Executive:
• You will be selling Exhibition Stands for a portfolio of Exhibitions in Russian. You will therefore generate most sales via phone and client meetings;
• Grow existing business and source new leads, forecast and manage all sales;
• Develop new ways of generating revenue and new business;
• As you are working on the Russia&CIS Markets, your role will be made up of cold-calling between 0900 -1500, followed by non-sales ad hoc duties.
Russian speaking Exhibition Sales Executive must be/have:
• Fluent speaker of Russian and English;
• Minimum of 1-2 years experience of successful cold-calling with relevant industry (Conference, Production, Events)
• Pro-active, influential and persuasive attitude;
• Must be self-motivated and driven;
• Must hold a proven track record of achieving or over achieving sales targets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to prove their abilities and progress into a managerial role eventually. If you think you have what it takes to fill this role, please apply today!