|Industry||HR and Recruitment|
|Date||20 November 2015|
Are you an experienced Resource Manager with excellent knowledge of UK employment and immigration law? Do you speak Russian? Then this is a great role for you!
Our client is looking for a Russian Speaking Resource Manager to work in the close-nit team of this Family Office. As Russian Speaking Resource Manager your responsibilities will cover various in-house operational areas, including human resources, immigration and insurance. In HR you will be dealing with the recruitment agencies, negotiating the terms, setting up HR policies and procedures in the Family Office according to the UK law, drafting employment contracts, establishing HR systems according to the UK law, hiring and firing staff. You will also be responsible for the immigration status of the Family across the globe and will be dealing with law firms, UKBA, international authorities, preparing reports and documents. In addition, you will be liaising with various third parties, maintaining up-to-date filing system, managing insurance policies across the globe. As a Russian Speaking Resource Manager you will also be required to conduct ad-hoc research which will be highly diverse and require the candidate to provide concise and accurate reports within the tight deadline.
Ideal Russian Speaking Resource Manager will:
• Have 3+ years of HR/recruitment experience in the UK;
• Possess strong knowledge of UK immigration and employment law;
• Be fluent Russian and English speaker;
• Ideally, have previous experience of working within a Family Office in the UK;
• Be a self-starter with strong willingness and ability to work on own initiative;
• Immaculate attention to detail and ability to produce accurate reports;
• Be willing to work in a start-up environment with limited structure;
• Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Possess ability to multi-task and work on a various projects simultaneously;
Interested? Apply right now by sending your CV to us.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!