This is a great opportunity for a top calibre bright and ambitious individual to step on a career ladder within the HR and Recruitment working for one of the most renown international recruitment consultancies in the world. Yep, for us!
We are looking to hire a new member of staff to assist us with the following tasks:
- Recruitment research via in-house database, as well as various media sources
- Headhunting and initial approach of the candidates if all levels and industries
- Database management and updates, project management of new digital developments and amendments
- Communication management, liaising with candidates as well as companies, arranging interviews and meetings
- Assisting in pre-screening and interviewing candidates
- Administrative duties: assistance to consultants, email and correspondence management, diary management, appointments bookings, scanning, filing, copying etc.
- Social media management: selecting exciting articles for the web-site updates, writing adverts, engaging with our audience through various professional and social media channels
- Writing articled and social engagement pieces in English and Russian
You will be:
- And educated to a degree level professional – HR or a business degree is a bonus
- Fluent Russian and English languages to mother tongue standard, ability to liaise in oral and written form at official business level
- Clear sound interest to join our close-knit recruitment team
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude is a must!
- Impressive research and social media skills
- Ability to communicate in a confident and clear manner at all levels
- Ability to deliver under pressure and tight deadlines, calm and collected approach to any situation
- Sound ability to work on own initiative and learn fast
- Ability to generate new ideas and think ‘on your feet’
- Have the right to work in the UK – unfortunately we are not able to sponsor for this role.
Career opportunities are available for the right candidate!
Jump onboard! Apply now!