RSI London is a group of people-focused recruitment consultancies. We are recruiters with actual personalities, who care. Our mission is to ensure companies’ growth and development by bringing on board motivated, focused, and enthusiastic professionals who are inspired by their work and the vision of the company. We believe that people are the main asset of any organisation. That is what makes companies great. We source talent for a number of niche sectors including Digital, Science and New Technology, Finance and Banking, Private Wealth, Asset and Family Office Management as well as Real Estate.
Purpose of the Job:
We are currently seeking a Russian Speaking Account Manager to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with the company’s existing international UK-based clients, as well as international clients based abroad (Russian speaking clients) as well as attract new clients to fulfil their Russian speaking recruitment needs within tech, digital and IT, science and new technology, banking and finance, professional services, renewable energy industry sectors.
- To handle Russian speaking client accounts within tech, digital and IT, science and new technology, banking and finance, professional services, renewable energy industry sectors in the UK.
- To handle client accounts that require Russian speaking specialists within business, wealth management, financial services sectors in the UK.
- To ensure continuous business development of the company by researching, initiating the contact and developing a professional relationship with potential new clients in the designated geographical and industry-related segments.
- To attend a wide range of industry-specific conferences, networking events and other business and social activities in the UK for business development purposes in order to represent the company and to build awareness of the brand.
- To participate in the hiring and training processes of temporary research, sales and recruitment staff.
- To participate in the company’s strategy development and competitors` analysis.
- To ensure the highest standards of work are maintained at all times, providing the best possible service to the company`s clients.
- To produce monthly reports on sales figures and ensure individual targets are met as well as provide recommendations for the senior management team for improvements.
Experience and Qualifications Requirements:
- Business level degree (BA as a minimum requirement, preferably within international relations/business relations) or equivalent is essential, preferably gained in the UK;
- Understanding of business acumen within Russian, as well as UK business cultures;
- Experience working for an international recruitment brand is considered to be highly advantageous;
- Proved track record of working with people and/or interest in recruitment services.
- Fluency in spoken and written Russian and English is essential, ability to translate/interpret from/to Russian and to/from English is a must;
- Confident, friendly manner and ability to work well within a close-knit team as well as autonomously;
- Communication skills and ability to liaise with top-level executives;
- A can-do attitude and result-oriented approach;
- Multi-tasking and strong analytical skills.
To apply for this job, please submit a short covering letter and full CV before the closing date of 4th October 2020. We are looking to fill this vacancy as a point of urgency so applicants must be able to begin this full-time appointment by mid-October 2020.