|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Date||1 October 2015|
Are you a self-motivated Russian Speaking Office Administrator? Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic team in the heart of London? We are now looking for a bright Office Administrator/Junior Office Manager who will also be front of house to join a busy team for an established private office in Central London.
Ideal candidate will be assisting the Director and Team with providing support, handling busy dairies, arranging appointments, scheduling conference calls, meetings and personal and company events. You will be looking after all e-mail correspondence, enquires and managing the company database on a daily basis. Meeting and greeting VIP/HNW clients and assisting with all requests. In addition, you will have some extra responsibilities, including handling expenses, inputting data into accounting system and preparing some basic reports and dealing with solicitors and third parties and HR.
Ideal candidate must be/have;
• Fluent English and Russian speaker;
• Hold UK-recognised university degree;
• Have at least 6 months working experience within an office environment as a PA/Administrator/Office Assistant;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Be a confident MS Office user with advanced power point skills.
Please apply today by sending your CV.