|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£30000 — £35000 per annum|
|Date||19 November 2018|
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to work in Central London in an amazing office full of amazing professionals?
Then have a look at this job opportunity:
Our client is a global investment immigration advisory firm, specialising in residence and citizenship by investment.
A top-quality immigration law firm advisory, based in the heart of London, is looking for a Receptionist to join their progressive team of young professionals.
Duties of the Receptionist:
▪ Answer all incoming calls
▪ Greet visitors for meetings / set up meeting rooms / offer refreshments
▪ Arrange lunches and takeaways when needed
▪ Book couriers and taxis / receive and distribute incoming packages
▪ Distribute mail / post mail / keep stamps in stock
▪ Keep reception and meeting rooms tidy and presentable
▪ Oversee work of technical personnel
▪ Interpreting and translations of business documents
▪ Basic accounting procedures – Maintaining office petty cash book and processing expenses;
▪ Management of office support services, facilities, supplies purchasing, etc.
▪ Additional involvement into projects on the law firm as well as the media side of the business – presentations, client management, cooperation and documents preparation, correspondence etc.
▪ Educated to a degree level
▪ At least 2 years’ experience working as receptionist or administrative/office assistance role
▪ Excellent spoken and written English and Russian
▪ Exceptional communication skills and ability to effectively liaise with people at different levels
▪ Organizational skills and multitasking abilities
▪ Proven problem solver
▪ Strong time management skills
▪ Emotional intelligence and confident manner of communication at all levels.