|Industry||Property and Real Estate, RSI Executive Search|
|Salary||£65000 — £90000 per annum|
|Date||23 January 2015|
This is an outstanding opportunity for a professional Russian speaking candidate with an international mind set and willingness to travel to join highly renowned and rapidly growing firm in their London office.
As a Russian Speaking Real Estate Investment Executive your primary responsibility will be developing the real estate assets (commercial and residential) across the main markets of EU (Germany, Spain, Italy and the UK). The position will revolve around generating and maintaining investees` added value throughout the entire life cycle of each investment up until exit. In addition, the duties will include but will not be limited to:
• Extensive due diligence of the potential projects;
• Deal and transaction structuring, transaction support;
• Preparation of regular investment and operational performance reports for the shareholder;
• Dealing with local investment communities; government authorities, legal and financial advisors, architects, designers, contractors or any other third parties when required;
• Controlling and maintenance of planning and building permissions for each project geographically,
Russian Speaking Real Estate Investment Executive MUST be/have:
• A holder a Master’s degree preferably in CRE, Finance or Business Administration;
• A fluent Russian and English speaker, German/Italian/English would be highly advantageous;
• 7+ years of experience with EUROPEAN real estate portfolio (residential/commercial) on the development side and sound experience of full investment life cycle;
• An in-depth knowledge of the real estate industry across EU;
• Strong analytical, communications and people management skills;
The ideal candidate candidate’s background would be a Senior Portfolio Manager in a Real Estate Investments Firm or in Private Equity Real Estate firm with assets across Europe. In addition, the role will involve substantial travel across 4 EU countries, but will be based in London.
To apply, please send your CV with reference SA Neg RSI.