|Salary||£27000 — £33000 per annum|
|Date||1 August 2014|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a recent graduate or a candidate with 1-2 years of experience to join a dynamic and rapidly growing firm in central London.
Russian Speaking Quantitative Analyst you will be involved in research and perform quantitative analysis, therefore, a strong analytical background at least a numerical degree level is mandatory. The right candidate will also need to possess strong problem solving and analytical skills in order to create the recommendations for the client as a part of the project team. The role involves some client meetings and will suit someone who is keen to travel across Europe.
The ideal Russian Speaking Quantitative Analyst will be/have:
• Numerate degree from the UK-recognised university (preferably Masters level);
• Ideally 1-2 years in Associate role in benchmarking industry;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and abilities;
• Interest in retail banking is very important for the role;
• Proficiency in dealing with mathematical calculations and concepts and working with Excel;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in BOTH Russian and English;
• The ability to look at the business problems and use this to shape analytical approaches and subsequently provide actionable advice;
• Self-motivation and out-going personality to match the spirit of the team;
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!