|Salary||£30000 — £35000 per annum|
|Date||17 February 2014|
Are you a Russian speaking accounting/finance professional with solid London-based experience? Do you want to gain an in-depth knowledge of financial services? Then apply right now!
As Russian Speaking Trainee Accountant you will be producing month-end balance sheet reconciliations, intercompany recharges, VAT returns, taxation matters and bank account reconciliations. Your responsibilities will also involve P&L analysis, forecasts and budgets, client invoicing and bookkeeping. You will be working in a close-nit finance team and will be required to complete various ad hoc tasks in assisting the CFO and Finance Director.
Ideally you will be/have:
• Fluent Russian and English;
• Part-qualified in ACCA/CIMA;
• At least 3 years of finance/accounting experience in London within financial services, preferably for an asset management firm or family office;
• Strong Sage and Quickbooks knowledge;
• Experience of accounting for Ltd and LLP companies under UK GAAP;
• Excellent attention to details;
• Self-starter attitude and great communication skills;
Interested? Apply ASAP!