|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Date||18 September 2017|
A great opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Russian Speaking Property Administrator to join a well-established company in Central London. You will be working in a fast-paced exciting environment and gain hands on versatile experience in a challenging role.
As Property Administrator your responsibilities will include:
– Supporting office operations and managing office service contracts
– Holiday coordination and employment contracts management
– Housekeeping staff coordination, holiday schedule coordination
– Internet research for sourcing services/ parts for minor works and repairs
– Visiting properties for repair works follow up
– Assisting with coordination of long term projects and large projects
– Monitoring/ signing off utility bills for all residential properties
– Monitoring office utility expenses such as phone bills
– Corresponding with local councils regarding council tax issues, planning permission etc.
To succeed in this role you will need to have:
– Experience of working with properties
– Fluent English and Russian (both verbal and written)
– Experience of dealing with maintenance contractors
– Experience of dealing with utility services providers
– Good organisational skills and ability to multitask
– Stress resistant with can-do attitude
Apply now and seize this opportunity!