|Industry||Logistics and Shipping|
|Salary||£20000 — £25000 per annum|
|Date||11 April 2014|
This is a great opportunity for a bright, ambitious, willing individual to join a dynamic consultancy team, based in London. The role will include working with technical reports related to international trade, translating the documents from Russian to English and vice versa, liaising with international representatives in Russian and Eastern Europe. The role will suit someone who has high attention to detail and great analytical skills. In return, you will become a part of professional, accomplished and dynamic team.
As a project manager you will be/have:
– Great numeric and analytical skills
– Dealing with reports, discussing with them with the clients
– Assisting with preparing and checking contracts for inspectors and other basic documents
– Highest standard fluency in English, Russian
– Experience in working with databases and spreadsheets
– Diligence to work with figures and reports
– Ability to work under time pressure
Are you interested? Apply right now
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!