|Salary||£35000 — £45000|
|Date||4 November 2013|
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, energetic and hands-on Russian Speaking professional to join the rapidly growing innovative technology firm.
As a Russian Speaking Operations Manager you will have a full responsibility of operational control of the business starting from overseeing the business processes, deadlines and procedures to company`s compliance and performance dynamics. You will be required to control the functions of the accounting, finance, legal and other departments, will have to oversee the delivery of milestones as well as track the progress of the internal projects, will be responsible for timely delivery of the budgets, P&L, financial reporting, resource allocation, general business operations` administration and will be regularly liaising with all the stakeholders in the firm. This is a technical role that would require superb organisational skills, ability to co-ordinate the internal processes to maximise company`s efficiency, multi-tasking capabilities and analytical mind set.
The ideal Russian Speaking Operations Manager will:
• Be fluent in English and Russian;
• Have at least 3 years of operations/project management experience in Russia or the UK;
• Have a knowledge or strong interest in electronics and engineering;
• Be pro-active, responsible, ambitious and energetic;
• Possess managerial qualities and have the ability to work under tight deadlines;
• Be willing to work/live in Surrey;
To apply please send me your CV ASAP!