|Salary||£25000 — £35000 per annum|
|Package||Depending on experience|
|Date||24 October 2016|
Do you have an interest working for a new arm of the business within a successful group of companies? Do you have what it takes to develop a company from initial stages to a running business?
As a Russian Speaking Project Manager you will work alongside CEO and international wealth management team in order to establish this exciting new venture that attracts investments to start-ups. This is a varied role and will involve duties such as project management, marketing, business development, etc. You must be confident to liaise with stakeholders and C-level Executives across the globe and other relevant institutional partners of this financial services firm, be flexible to undertake other ad hoc research duties and be keen to grow together with the company. In return, you will have outstanding career opportunities and could even become the Director in a long run.
Russian Speaking Project Manager will:
• Be a fluent Russian and English Speaker;
• Hold at least BA from UK recognised university, preferably within business administration;
• Possess excellent organisational, multi-tasking and communication skills;
• Have 6+ months of experience working for a wealth management or venture fund;
• Quick learner, flexible and hard-working;
Please apply today with your CV! Only applicants with no visa restrictions will be considered.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!