|Date||6 September 2013|
This is a great opportunity for a driven enthusiastic professional with experience of working for a busy Family Office and fluent Russian.
As a Russian Speaking Project Manager you will be supporting Family Office Directors as well as Estate Managers in various projects, ranging from registering the newly bought yacht, researching the property market and working on construction of the house to recruiting new staff and looking for interior designers and helping with reporting in the office. You will be asked to perform a large number of ad-hoc duties depending on the demand and will be supporting the Directors with challenging tasks on a daily basis.
The ideal Russian Speaking Project Manager you will be/have:
• Solid Project management experience and ability to multi-task;
• At least 3 years of experience in a busy environment of a family office in London;
• Fluent in Russian and English;
• Can-do attitude and ability to think on your feet;
• Enthusiasm and energetic approach towards different projects;
• Quick learner, responsible, willing, flexible.
In return, you will become a part of a friendly family-feel team and will have an opportunity to progress and get involved.
If interested, please apply ASAP!