|Industry||Financial Services, HR and Recruitment, Legal, Property and Real Estate|
|Date||20 November 2015|
A brilliant opportunity has opened up for an exceptional individual to join a private office as a Project Manager, assisting the Head of the Family Office.
As a Russian Speaking Project Manager you will be involved in various projects as well as providing on-going Finance support and controlling HR activities. Your duties will be ranging from creating business plans, cash flows, budgeting, registering new businesses or just preparing formal reports to an active involvement in office and household recruitment. You will be dealing with challenging tasks on a daily basis and will be asked to perform other supportive duties depending on the demand. Advanced knowledge of Excel and Sage is a necessity.
The ideal Russian Speaking Project Manager you will be/have:
• Fluent in English and Russian.
• Solid Project Management and operational experience in London;
• Hands- on experience in dealing with authorities, contractors, supplies;
• Impeccably presented and great communication skills;
• Enthusiasm and energetic approach towards different projects are mandatory;
• Quick learner, responsible, multi-tasking, flexible.
To start as soon as possible.
In return, you will become a part of a friendly family-feel team and will have an opportunity to progress and get involved.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!