|Date||17 July 2014|
Do you have automotive technical knowledge, particularly with Chassis engineering? Are you a fluent Russian speaker? Then we have an ideal role for you!
Our client is developing a new cutting edge automotive engineering solution that will be applied to various types of vehicles to optimise their efficiency and reduce pollution. This is a large new project with world-famous manufacturers involved in the process. You will be working along a team of about 40 people ranging from designers and engineers to project managers. As a Russian Speaking Project Engineer who will design and develop the Chassis Suspension Systems for the innovative Powertrain solution; involved from initial conception of design, to execution and production.
As a Russian speaking Project Engineer (Chassis), you will design all components (Springs, Dampers, anti-rollbars, Stabiliser Bar Systems), using all systems of WERS, AIMS and DVP. You will be required to plan and execute not just the layout and design but also the validation of the project against engineering specifications. You will oversee on-going issues and improvements and work to assist in the resolutions through effective project management.
Ideal Russian Speaking Project Engineer must be/have:
• Fluent speaker of Russian and English;
• Engineering Degree or higher in relevant discipline;
• Working experience/knowledge of Body-In-White (BIW) Engineering Solutions, WERS, AIMS and DVP;
• Working experience of delivering design solutions from concept to production;
• Strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills;
• Able to produce creative and innovative ideas;
• Be based or willing to travel to Oxfordshire.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply today!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!