|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Financial Services|
|Salary||£27000 — £30000 per annum|
|Package||Depending on experience|
|Date||28 April 2014|
This is a great opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic professional with experience of working for a busy Family Office and fluent Russian.
As a Russian Speaking Project Assistant you will be supporting Head of Family Office as well as Estate Managers and Project Managers in all administrative tasks, such as liaising with various third parties, looking for interior designers, booking meetings, organising travel, assisting with renovation of a large mansion outside London, preparing various reports in regards to the progress of the projects. In addition, you will also be performing bookkeeping duties, including the assistance with the annual and quarterly budgets of this busy UHNW Family Office and working in Excel when required, dealing with expenses and invoices. As Russian Speaking Project Assistant, will be asked to perform a large number of ad-hoc duties depending on the demand and will be supporting the Directors with challenging tasks on a daily basis.
The ideal Russian Speaking Project Assistant you will be/have:
• At least 3 years of experience in a busy environment of a family office in London;
• Fluent in Russian and English;
• Can-do attitude and ability to think on your feet;
• Willingness to get involved into accounting and preferably AAT/degree in accounting and finance;
• Enthusiasm and energetic approach towards different projects;
• Quick learner, responsible, willing, flexible.
In return, you will become a part of a friendly family-feel team and will have an opportunity to progress and get involved.
If interested, please apply ASAP!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!