|Salary||28000 — 33000 per annum|
|Date||21 January 2014|
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic and hardworking engineering specialist with technical background, to join a niche and fast-growing team in England as a Russian Speaking Product Support Engineer. As a Russian Speaking Product Support Engineer your main duties will be to provide a full aftermarket support to the Russia Speaking clients.
• Build professional relationships with Operators ,Provides technical support for OEM truck dealers.
• Provides on-site, remote, and phone support to engine dealers and end users with routine maintenance, troubleshooting, and warranty repair needs
• Diagnoses Diesel and Dual-Fuel engine problems
• Takes responsibility for translations of technical and marketing literature for Russian Market
• Maintains working and current knowledge and expertise of D-F product line
• Provides Field Test support for Sales Demonstrator and CAP or OEM field test activities – with primary focus on Russian market
• Provides technical support to CAP Engineering (especially in activities that are being undertaken on customer issues)
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Engineering Apprenticeship, Engineering Degree or HNC together with commercial vehicle or diesel engine diagnostic and repair experience
• Fluent English and Russian Languages
• Class 1 HGV Licence
• Electronic engine controls maintenance & repair – 12/24 V systems and Alternative fuelled engines experience preferred
• Willingness to travel abroad for varying periods given appropriate notice
• Must supply own basic hand tools and metering equipment
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!