This is a great opportunity for a top calibre Private PA to join one of the top London based single asset management offices. We are looking for a super star who would like to really get involved in all organisational matters of a HNW family life.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Property management: budgeting, liaising with contractors and service providers
- Insurance policies; liaising with estate agents, security & gardeners, utility bills; arranging refurbishments, property dressing.
- Household management: placing orders for household/personal needs; making staff rota, arranging staff medicals, ordering birthday gifts, writing letters on behalf of employer, maintaining personnel files, ordering uniform; registration of cars, tracker, road tax etc.
- Recruitment: writing job adverts, liaising with several agencies, interviewing candidates, arranging trials, creating and maintaining CV data storage system. HR data analysis: reporting and reviewing recruitment budget/ staff turnover figures.
- Wine management.
- Coordinating events such as Birthdays, celebrations etc. Coming up with gift ideas.
- Managing business and leisure travel itineraries.
- Personal appointments, managing memberships.
- Responding in a quick and efficient manner to urgent and often unexpected personal requests from the family or head office.
- Carry out special projects and duties as directed.
We are looking for an experienced PA with private life style management skills, adaptable, flexible, hard-working, and bright and committed with great eye to detail.
Apply right now!