|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Date||18 February 2016|
We are now looking for an exceptional Russian Speaking PA to join a well-established Family Office in London.
You will be working for a well-reputed UHNW client, extended family members and Directors of this Family Office providing general administrative and secretarial support, including extensive travel arrangements (negotiating contracts with travel service providers, hotels worldwide, private jet companies to make sure the family has the best possible rates), organising international visas, arranging private events and parties. You will be also dealing with confidential matters and work in a team with other secretarial staff. In return, you will be working in a family-feel team with healthy work-life balance and will be given an opportunity to learn new things and develop within the role.
An Ideal Russian Speaking Private PA will:
• Be fluent in Russian and English, French is advantageous;
• Have 3+ years of experience as a Private PA working for HNWI or as a Secretary working in professional services firm in London;
• Confident manner and ability to communicate effectively at top management level;
• Great attention to detail;
• Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
• Top class organisational and multi-tasking skills;
• Positive outlook, flexible approach and stress resilience.
If this sounds like a great new challenge, please apply right now by sending your CV to us!