|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Personal Assistant|
|Salary||£23000 — £25000 per annum|
|Date||1 August 2014|
Our client is now looking for a flexible, willing and committed Personal Assistant/PA to work on a permanent, long-term basis but with flexible hours upon request. You will be involved in all matters from arranging travel for the principal, organising diary and coordinating meeting, dealing with documents, ad hoc projects, calls and emails, meeting third parties upon principal`s request, liaising with property managers, lawyers, concierge companies when needed. Our client is looking for someone who is willing to work from home, but at the same time be mobile to visit the office, travel within London and be able to take on all the duties required to run a busy life of the businesswoman.
Private Personal Assistant/PA must be/have;
• Excellent level of English and Russian languages;
• Administrative/support experience in the UK and willingness to work as a private PA, potentially from home;
• Must hold a UK driving licence;
• Available 24/7 with possibility to travel on a short notice;
• Positive, flexible and hard-working attitude
If you are looking to join a wonderful family as a Private PA and would be ideal for this role, please send your CVs right away!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!