This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced PA who would like to work from home by staying engaged over the phone and computer with the inspirational female boss, as well as travelling sometimes to their BN1 (postcode) location (please make sure you can get there 2-3 times per week and it is a reasonable commute you can commit to on occasions!)
Your responsibilities are the following:
- Diary and appointments management
- Budgeting and household budgeting and expense management
- Household staff management, arranging rotas, monitoring holidays schedule, some basic HR duties
- Arranging contractors, developers as well as other various suppliers for the household related repairs and other services
- Correspondence management, letters, bills and payments management
- Translation, interpreting when required
- Assistance at the business, as well as personal meetings, travelling to the meetings’ locations when required
- Travel and holidays arrangements
- Family gatherings arrangements, event management, arranging caterers and entertainment
- Assisting other grown up family members if and when required
- Administration, organisational management, archiving and data management etc.
We need to see:
- Someone who can bond and work well with the lady of the house, capable to deliver on various household requirements and daily routines of the estate
- Capable to occasionally travel to their estate – 2-3 times per week
- Capable and willing to work from home most of the time yet stay connected at all times
- Experienced PA/EA, ideally within Private PA roles supporting a HNW family/lady of the house
- Fluent Russian and English speaker, who knows the UK and its customs, providers etc.
- Committed, flexible, trustworthy and reliable, who is considering this opportunity as a long-term commitment!
Sounds like you? Apply right now!