|Package||Competitive depending on experience|
|Date||8 March 2017|
We are looking for a loyal, confident and professional Russian Speaking Private PA to join a well-established Family Office of this UHNWI in London.
This is 1:1 role supporting the Principal of the Family Office and you will be responsible for private administrative and support as well as residence management, including:
• Diary management;
• Travel arrangements worldwide, including private jet and yacht;
• Ad hoc research for various private projects (purchases and trips), translation of documents;
• Assistance with organisation of private events and gatherings;
• Household management, including refurbishment and building works, restoration and purchasing of goods, staff management (recruitment, contracts, rotas), payments of utility bills and insurances, dealing with antiques, etc;
• Vehicle fleet management, including MOT, insurance, tax, parking charges;
• Basic bookkeeping and reporting;
The role is 09am to 6pm based in the office, however, you might be required to fly on a short notice to deliver confidential documents, for example.
The right candidate will have a fluent standard of English and Russian, and experience of working as a private PA/family assistant for UHNWI. The candidate must be polite, confident and have strong interpersonal skills in communicating with third parties and stakeholders of all levels, and most importantly an enthusiastic, positive attitude.