|Salary||£35000 — £45000 per annum|
|Date||28 April 2014|
This is an excellent opportunity for qualified, professional Russian speaking Private Banking Assistant to work alongside highly accomplished Partner working with a solid book of UNHW clients.
As Russian speaking private banking assistant you will be involved in client relationships with existing clients, opening new accounts, distribution of banking reports, obtaining valuations of clients investment portfolios, conducting initial due diligence, preparing compliance reports, dealing with queries from clients and with business correspondence, etc. You will also be trading on behalf of the clients, therefore investment background and trading booking experience are essential for the role. In addition, Russian speaking private banking assistant will provide executive level support to Partner of this wealth management firm, including organising meetings, events, dealing with travel arrangements, and any other ad-hoc requests from UHNW clients.
To be considered for the role you must:
• Be fluent Russian and English speaker;
• Hold Level 4 RDR qualification/IAD, FCA-registered is a must;
• Have Investment/Private banking experience;
• Trading booking experience is mandatory;
• Come across as professional, reliable and able to communicate effectively with C-level executives.
To apply, please send your CV to us as soon as possible.