This role presents an excellent opportunity for an experienced Private/Executive Assistant. We are looking for an exceptional and committed Private Assistant to support a very fun, dynamic and bilingual HNW’s family in Westbourne Grove. You will be working alongside the Business Assistant in the head office in Soho.
The purpose of the job is to deliver comprehensive support to an HNW Principal with a range of administrative duties on the business level along with personal requests. In this busy and fast-paced environment, it is crucial to be organised and able to multi-task and prioritise while remaining composed and focused at all times.
- Family diary and travel management i.e., research and booking travel/holidays;
- Domestic and international travel arrangements – flights, visas, COVID tests, customs paperwork, transfers and the preparation of travel itineraries;
- Full support to the family in terms of diary management, booking meetings, events, dinners and personal appointments;
- Organising kids’ school schedules and extracurricular activities, and all the school admin, doctor appointments arrangements;
- Liaising with household staff and their schedules with the kids’ school;
- Correspondence management, letters, bills and payments management;
- Recruitment of household staff;
- Running errands and gift buying;
- Any ad-hoc project and research work as and when required;
- Administration, organisational management, archiving and data management etc.
- 2+ years of work experience as a PA/EA, ideally within Private PA roles supporting HNW family;
- Fluent English and Russian (both written and verbal);
- Great time management and multitasking skills;
- Flexibility and availability after hours and including some weekends;
- Professional attitude;
- This role will be a 12-month full-time contract but could become permanent.