|Date||17 July 2014|
Do you have automotive technical knowledge, in particular powertrain systems engineering? Are you a fluent Russian speaker? Then we have an ideal role for you!
Our client is developing a new cutting edge automotive engineering solution that will be applied to various types of vehicles to optimise their efficiency and reduce pollution. This is a large new project with world-famous manufacturers involved in the process. You will be working along a team of about 40 people ranging from designers and engineers to project managers. As Russian Speaking Powertrain Engineer your main duties will include preparation and leading the development of the systems that meet functional performance, quality and cost targets as well as providing technical leadership to fuel system or exhaust system design and development. You will be required to plan and deliver set budgets and timelines for each project, manage and train a team of junior engineers and support component design and packaging. As Russian Speaking Powertrain Engineer, you will be liaising with other team members on a regular basis (e.g.CAD designers and CAE engineers).
To be selected you must:
• Hold degree in Engineering;
• Have experience of powertrain systems engineering, with at least two systems delivered from concept into volume production;
• Be a fluent Russian and English speaker;
• Have advanced skills in CAD/CAM and FEA analyses;
• Possess strong leadership skills and ability to manage technical team;
• Be based or willing to travel to Oxfordshire.