|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£27000 — £32000 per annum|
|Date||9 January 2015|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Russian Speaking PA to join a well-established firm in West End.
You will be working for a well-reputed international financial services company providing administrative support which includes diary management, liaising with clients, as well as managing correspondence and documentation for the partners. You will also be responsible for providing reception cover (telephone duties, management of postal deliveries etc.) and assisting other secretaries as and when needed. In addition, you will be constantly attending staff representative meetings on a rotational basis. Our client is looking for someone organised, flexible, with ability to work under stress as well as positive attitude and good communication skills.
The successful Personal Assistant will be/have:
– Fluent Russian and English languages;
– Professional UK qualifications;
– At least 5 years’ of PA experience, preferably within financial services in London;
– Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) are mandatory;
– Good typing speed (at least 60 wpm) and excellent telephone manner in English;
– Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills;
– Ability to think, plan and organise ahead as well as be able to make independent decisions and be pro-active;
– A team player with great attention to detail;
– Top class organisational and multi-tasking skills;
– Positive outlook, flexible approach and stress resilience.
If this sounds like a great new challenge, please apply right now by sending your CV to us!