This role presents an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to provide one-to-one support to the CEO and become an integral part of an amazing office culture.
The purpose of the job is to deliver comprehensive assistance to the very busy principal with a range of secretarial duties on business and personal level. Likely ratio to be 70% of business and 30% of personal related tasks.
In your role as Personal Assistant you will represent the CEO internally and externally – on the phone, via email and face-to-face. The person who fills this role therefore needs to have the ability to portray professionalism at all times.
The role is based in Mayfair and reports directly to the CEO. Working hours are from 10:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday, however, you will be expected to work outside of these hours as and when required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Extensive diary management, organising internal and external meetings with various parties
- Arrange full spectrum of first class travel services for business and personal purposes: taxis, chauffeurs, airport “Meet and greet” services, air and train tickets, accommodation, conferencing facilities, private jets experience is a must
- Help with visa and passport applications including assistance with general immigration matters
- Expenses administration with a sharp eye on tax implications
- Assistance to the Board Members
- Carry out various personal projects and assisting with business ventures, background research and presenting findings
- Personal support to CEO’s family members
- Meeting and greeting visitors of the CEO of all backgrounds and at all levels of seniority
- Providing refreshments and arranging occasional catering in the office
- Other general secretarial duties
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Fluent Russian and English (both verbal and written)
- Previous experience of 10+ years in the similar role with 3+ years of experience as Executive Assistant to HNWI
- Ability to work under stress and pressure, ready to work hard, multi-tasking
- Knowledge of the Microsoft suite of applications – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Resilient, emotionally mature person
- Friendly personality
- Professional appearance at all times
- Perfectionist, meticulous and result-oriented; gets things done regardless
- Anticipate needs and act independently
- Exceptional time keeping and organisational skills are essential