We are looking for an experienced Russian Speaking Personal Assistant to join at a well-established family office in the heart of London. You will have the opportunity to develop professionally in an interesting role.
Your responsibilities are the following:
- Acting as a central point of communication for the Principal and his family around the clock;
- The drafting of the paper and electronic correspondence, including taking dictation in both English and Russian;
- Full support to the family in terms of diary management, booking meetings, events and dinners;
- Monitoring of incoming email correspondence on behalf of the Principal;
- Making business and personal travel bookings for the family; accommodation, flights, transfers and the preparation of travel itineraries;
- Diary and appointments management
- Budgeting and household budgeting and expense management
- Correspondence management, letters, bills and payments management
- Assistance with personal meetings, travelling to the meetings’ locations when required
- Travel and holidays arrangements
- Family gatherings arrangements, event management, arranging caterers and entertainment
- Assisting other grown-up family members if and when required
- School communication, doctor appointments arrangements
- Administration, organisational management, archiving and data management etc.
We need to see
- 1+ years of work experience as a PA ideally within Private PA roles supporting HNW family
- Fluent English and Russian (both written and verbal)
- Great time management and multitasking skills
- Professional attitude
- Capable and willing to work from home most of the time yet stay connected at all times
- Committed, flexible, trustworthy and reliable, who is considering this opportunity as a long-term commitment!