This is a great opportunity for a quality Russian speaking paralegal with knowledge of the UK business environment to join an exciting developing professional services client based in the heart of London.
You will be responsible for:
- Carrying out office administration, including billing and writing letters
- Organising diaries, schedule meetings and respond to telephone queries
- Writing first document drafts and proofread documents
- Analysing and inputting data, writing articles for internal or external circulation
- Organising case files, attend court inquests, transcribe legal opinion and compile litigation bundles
- Liaising with clients and building valuable relationships
- Writing reports, conducting legal research, taking witness statements and documenting procedures etc.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A fluent Russian and English speaking – professional written and spoken form
- A sound interest within legal field, happy to stay within paralegal capacity for a reasonable time, ideally with 2 years plus legal assistance and/or paralegal experience
- An effective communicator with ability to liaise at all levels
- A team player capable to also work on your own initiative
- Diligent, responsible and reliable attitude
- Positive and flexible approach to any task.
Sound like you? Would you like to support the best? Apply now!