|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Date||3 February 2014|
This is a great opportunity for a top level, Russian speaking PA who is used to an ever changing pace of work, who is fluent in Russian as well as English and has solid common sense and a stress resilient, intelligent approach to any situation.
You will be supporting at board level, looking after the Directors of the wealth management firm – diary and travel arrangements, documents and correspondence management, expense claims, projects support become their true ‘right-hand person’. You will be conducting projects on behalf of the Executive Office, therefore holding a high degree of responsibility. You will also be involved in administrative duties, such as team support along with senior PA responsibilities for the top management of the firm and diary management. As a part of a small team, you will be required to liaise on the senior level with CIS offices representatives and occasionally get involved in various projects within the group.
The successful candidate will have to demonstrate:
– Fluency in Russian and English – spoken, written at business level;
– Strong PA experience, minimum of 3 years;
– Good IT and strong typing skills in both languages 50+ wpm;
– Professional UK or Eastern European qualification (s) at degree level or higher;
– Confident manner and ability to communicate effectively at top management level;
– Great attention to detail;
Please apply right away if this sounds like the ideal role for you!