Amazing opportunity for someone bright, very well-spoken and well-presented.
Working for a strong professional you should be ready to be very detail oriented and be amazing in organisational procedures.
Challenging but, exiting role.
- Extensive diary management, organising internal and external meetings with various parties
- Help with visa and passport applications including assistance with general immigration matters
- Organise couriers, taxis, restaurant bookings
- Project Management/Support at various stages of business’ ‘life cycle’
- Personal support to the Principles and their family members as and when required
- Arranging doctor and dentist appointments
- Purchasing from boutiques and arranging deliveries to UK from abroad
- Taking some part in Property Monument
- Intelligent with excellent work ethic
- Professional appearance at all times
- Excellent time keeping and organisational skills are essential
- “Can do” attitude
- An ability to work under pressure and be a good team player
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Knowledge of the Microsoft suite of applications – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is essential
- Previous experience of 2+ years in a similar top-level support role
Are you considering yourself superstar PA and you would love to use all of your skills towards interesting job? Than apply!