|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Financial Services|
|Salary||£40000 — £45000 per annum|
|Package||Depending on experience|
|Date||17 July 2014|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Russian Speaking PA to join a well-established London office of this private equity fund.
You will be working for a well-reputed international financial services company providing 1:1 support to the Managing Partner which includes diary management, taking minutes during the meetings, , proofreading the documents, managing the document flow for the Managing Partner, performing translations from/to Russian and English, preparing presentations and reports on a regular basis. As Russian Speaking PA to Managing Partner, you will be required to handle all the travel arrangements for the Partner and his family, including complex business travel as well as private trips and holidays. You will also be required to deal with both private jet transportation as well as executive travel across the globe, liaising with third parties on behalf of the Managing Partner and in his absence (lawyers, bankers, clients, service providers). You will also be liaising with offices in Europe and Russia on behalf of the Partner in his absence, dealing with basic finance duties and bookkeeping.
The successful Russian Speaking PA for the Investment Fund Managing Partner will be/have:
– Fluent in Russian as well as English;
– Professional UK qualification (s);
– Strong PA/EA experience at senior management level in the UK, preferably within financial services;
– Ability to think, plan and organise ahead as well as be able to make decisions;
– Confident manner and ability to communicate effectively at top management level;
– Great attention to detail and stress resilience;
– Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
– Strong translation skills from/to Russian;
– Top class organisational and multi-tasking skills.
If this sounds like a great new challenge, please apply right now by sending your CV to us!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!