|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Financial Services|
|Salary||£22000 — £23000|
|Date||17 July 2013|
This is an outstanding opportunity for a bright, well-spoken candidate with keen interest working for financial services firm in London.
Russian Speaking PA to Director will be assisting the owner of the rapidly growing company with day-to-day administrative and operational tasks, including helping with the office move, arranging the meetings and managing the diary of the Director, providing office management support, etc. In addition, the Russian Speaking PA to Director will be required to liaise with clients and provide information about the company`s services, therefore, a person keen to get involved in the business will suit the role the most. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate with the tangible possibility to get engaged in the business activities in addition to PA duties and work within a friendly close-nit team.
Ideal Russian Speaking PA to Director will be/have:
– Native Russian speaker with NATIVE-LIKE English;
– 1-2 years of administrative experience in the UK, preferably as a PA in financial services firm;
– Great communication skills and confident manner;
– Willingness to learn about the business and get involved;
– Determination to achieve high level of work completion.
Interested? Apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!