|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Date||6 June 2013|
This is an outstanding opportunity for a well-educated and well-spoken candidate with native Russian to join a rapidly growing HNW educational specialist in London.
Russian Speaking PA to Director will be working in a close-nit team in the heart of Mayfair supporting the Director with all day-to-day office tasks, including liaising with clients, organising meetings, managing the diary of the Director, updating and maintaining client database in order to create tailor-made educational solutions for HNW clients. In addition, the candidate will be providing ad-hoc support to the other team members with marketing, sales and operational projects as well as attending client meetings and interpreting when needed. This is an outstanding opportunity for a bright candidate with the tangible possibility to progress within the first year into a Deputy Director role, gain great financial rewards and non-monetary rewards and be a part of a friendly team.
Ideal Russian Speaking PA to Director you will be/have:
– Native Russian speaker with fluent English;
– Have a degree from top university in Russia, in linguistics or translation/interpreting;
– Confident manner of communication in all languages;
– Previous work experience in similar position within educational services/keen interest in the field;
– Tenacity and ability to work under pressure;
– Determination to achieve high level of work completion.
Interested? Apply right now!