|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£21000 — £23000 per annum|
|Package||Competitive depending on experience|
|Date||12 August 2013|
This is an outstanding opportunity for a bright, well-spoken candidate with keen interest working for financial services firm in London.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative and operational tasks, including organising business meetings, coordinating and maintaining the diary, making travel arrangements, managing emails, working with various documents and business correspondence. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate with the tangible possibility to get engaged in the business activities in addition to PA duties and work within a friendly close-nit team. You will be well presented, highly organised and self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills in English as well as in Russian.
Ideal Russian Speaking PA to Director will be/have:
– Native Russian speaker with NATIVE-LIKE English;
– 1-2 years of administrative experience in the UK, preferably as a PA in financial services firm;
– Great communication skills and confident manner;
– Willingness to learn about the business and get involved;
– Determination to achieve high level of work completion.
Interested? Apply right now!