This is an excellent opportunity to join a Milan based division of one of the International Investment banks, specialising on investment banking and asset management products. Our client is looking for an experienced Russian-speaking PA to the CEO.
- Top-level executive support to CEO
- Full administrative support, including mailings, meetings, projects, visitors, events, travel, etc.
- Extensive diary management, organising internal and external meetings
- Develop materials for the meetings and events as well as arrange follow up, including writing down minutes and correspondence
- Arrange full spectrum of travel services: taxis, chauffeurs, airport “Meet and greet” services, air and train tickets, accommodation, conferencing facilities
- Help with visa and passport applications including assistance with general immigration matters
- Assistance with preparing documents: editing, printing, scanning, binding, filing
- Other general secretarial duties
- 5+ years of executive support experience within an international environment
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Organization skills
- Excellent time management
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the Microsoft suite of applications – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is essential
- Fluency in Russian (oral and written) is essential
What is in it for me?
- Official employment
- Competitive salary
- Professional training and development
- Voluntary medical insurance for employee and family members, life and health insurance, banking products on attractive terms
- Ability to build your career in the leading Russian investment company