We are looking for an exceptional Private Family PA with previous working experience for HNW clients. It’s an office-based role, however, you might be required travelling or working from home. You must speak fluent Russian and native standard English. A successful candidate should be keen to work in a small international team as well as have every day similar to none duties with extraordinary tasks and arrangements. You must be aware of HNW lifestyle, cultural and entertaining preferences of HNW clientele, international travel arrangements and know how to deal with private jets.
Private Family PA will be responsible for:
- Business travel and creative holiday arrangements, being helpful during business and holidays related visits, staying in touch, booking hotels, vehicles etc., arranging visas and lifestyle experiences.
- Family – Some private household management, arranging doctor and dentist appointments, restaurant reservations, purchasing from boutiques and arranging deliveries to the UK from abroad, source candidates for household staff, liaise with child’s school for various matters, liaise with / arrange private tutors.
- Administrative – Maintaining updated and well-organised transaction and corporate files and records, answering the phone, meeting and greeting guests, serving refreshments during meetings as required and ensuring the office is always immaculate, general administration, arranging couriers, some diary management and arranging meetings, maintaining extensive contacts database, maintaining manual and shared computer filing systems correctly.
- The private fashion and private household shopping – on-line, returns, amendments etc.
- Assisting grown-up children with some of their private requests.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- Must have solid experience in PA role (minimum 3 years)
- Must have either a relevant degree (Business administration/Tourism/Management etc.) or diploma and proven relevant work experience (references might be required)
- High standard of spoken English plus excellent spelling and grammar (if not native English speaker, then ability to speak and write to native speaker standard)
- High standard of spoken Russian plus excellent spelling and grammar
- Ability to take dictation and type to at least 50wpm is desirable
- Intermediate to Advanced Outlook, Word, knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritise effectively and multi-task
- Ability to remain calm and patient
- Professional, dedicated, happy to be available by phone after hours
- Strong organisational skills