Would you like to become a part of this corporate, highly organised and well-established London office filled with successful enthusiasts with entrepreneurial spirit? Would you like to enjoy a lovely Mayfair on your way to work? Then read on!
We are looking for a flexible, organised and professional Russian Speaking PA to join a well-established team for a well re-known and inspirational Investment Company.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- This role supports four Partners with entrepreneurial flare
- Business-related tasks personal assistance matters
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, taking charge of the the manager/executives’ diaries
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences if requires
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager
Required behaviors and experience:
- Fluent in Russian as well as fluent English
- Educated to a degree level is preferred but not essential
- Solid PA experience at senior management level in the UK, preferably within corporate and/or highly business oriented environment
- Ability to think, plan and organise ahead as well as be able to make decisions
- Confident manner and ability to communicate effectively at top management level
- Great attention to detail
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Top class organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Positive outlook, flexible approach and team spirit.
The company offers:
- Stylish office and a great enthusiastic team
- 23 days of annual leave + 8 public holidays days
- Dental & Health Care Compensation
- Attractive Bonus package
- Life work Balance with occasional overtime.
Are you interested? Send us your CV!