|Salary||£32000 — £35000 per annum|
|Date||17 October 2018|
Are you a highly capable and responsible PA who is fluent in Russian and would like to deliver more and become a valuable member of a dynamic team? Our client is looking for a bright PA to support the Managing Director and their close-knit office team of professionals.
As a Russian Speaking PA to Director, you will be involved in all aspects of administrative support (receiving and dealing with calls, emails and queries), managing the diary, arranging appointments and booking flights/accommodation for the Director. The role will be 60% business and 40% private support with the ability to get really involved in projects and organisational part of the top quality business events.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Deal with telephone and email enquiries, using Outlook
• Photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
• Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
• Maintain filing and other office systems
• Keep diaries and arrange appointments
• Organise, schedule and attend meetings
• Office administrative duties (controlling contract’s signing etc. )
• Personal shopping for the Principal (online worldwide, clothes/food in stores, antique and collectable items from dealers ), flowers and gift orders
• Prepare tea/coffee
You will be:
• A fluent Russian and English Speaker
• Holds a BA degree and ideally a secretarial qualification
• Has 2 plus years of professional support experience
• Possess excellent organisational, multi-tasking and communication skills
• Quick learner, flexible and hard-working
• Stress-resistant, energetic and well-spoken
Sounds like you? Please apply today with your CV!
NB! Unfortunately, no sponsorship opportunities available for this role. Please ensure you hold all necessary work permits for the UK before applying.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!