|Industry||Financial Services, Legal, Other, Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Date||9 December 2016|
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join a reputed and growing technology firm in London.
You will be working in a close-knit team of award-winning scientists managing the commercial side of the business, starting from operational control to business development. This is a diverse role and would require a person to learn about the technology the company is developing, take charge of operational management, including negotiation of the contractual terms with vendors, management of relationships with various third parties, optimisation of internal business processes. You will also get involved in commercial and business development activities, will attend meetings with potential partners, liaise with PR agencies and once familiarised with the product – manage marketing campaigns worldwide.
The ideas Russian Speaking Operations Manager will:
• Be a fluent Russian and English speaker (someone who has lived in the UK for the past 10 years, including those relocated at a young age);
• Have strong business acumen and ability liaise with internal and external stakeholders;
• Legal background is preferred, exposure into Intellectual Property is desirable;
• Operational management experience of 3-5 years in the UK is mandatory;
• Ability to learn quickly, comprehend complex concepts and technical details;
• Willingness to go extra mile for the business and the idea behind it;
In return, you will be given an opportunity to grow within the business and may have a chance to become MD within a short period of time.