|Industry||Financial Services, Property and Real Estate, RSI Executive Search|
|Date||27 August 2015|
Our client is looking for a professional and experienced Russian Speaking Operations Manager to help setting up the Family Office of this UHNWI and oversee all the UK-based projects. This is a brilliant opportunity to work within a close-nit team of top class professionals and really get involved! The role reports to the Head of Family Office based in Moscow with the following duties/responsibilities:
• Carry out administrative and budget control of all the property projects in the UK and in Europe (including cash flow management, expenses reporting, budgeting, personnel management, maintenance, liaise regularly with sub-contractors, service providers, manage architects, agents, designers to make sure all the deadlines are met and the costs are controlled);
• Coordination of the maintenance work in the properties upon completion of the construction phase;
• Operational and financial control of one investment project which involves financial planning, operational monitoring, resources optimisation and personnel supervision, regular meetings with outsourced accountants, lawyers, etc;
• Regular contact with Moscow office and reporting to the Head of Family office as well as the main principal/shareholder.
The Ideal Russian Speaking Operations Manager must have/be:
• Minimum of 3 years working as an Operations or Asset Manager for a Family Office/Investment fund in the UK is a must;
• Hold BA/MA degree in Finance or Accounting and experience in financial controlling;
• Willingness to work long hours when needed/in case of emergencies;
• Possess strong numeric skills and ability to manage large budgets;
• Project Management experience in the UK is desirable;
• Outstanding time-keeping and people management skills;
• Ability to liaise with top level executive and all the stakeholders;
• Responsible manner and ability to make independent decisions when needed.
If you are interested please apply as soon as possible.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!