|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£18000 — £25000 per annum|
|Date||13 December 2014|
A great opportunity has arisen to become a major part of a growing international Innovative Technology Consultancy based in the heart of London. We are looking for career driven individuals who have excellent organisational skills and are able to manage not only the operations but also provide support to CEO and Directors.
Duties of Russian Speaking Operations Coordinator/Assistant;
• Plan and schedule onsite service deliveries (suppliers, IT Engineers, Consultants) including accounts held in the UK and abroad
• Liaise with clients face-to-face, phone and via email; constantly update clients during all stages of the service delivery
• Maintain existing relationships
• Deal with ad-hoc customer enquiries
• Organise diaries of all external and internal engineers/consultants for onsite meetings
• Submit Customer Orders for delivers and installations
• Receive and record project enquires; raise relevant paperwork and maintain the database of information
• Support all administrative requests from MD & Directors
Russian Speaking Operations Coordinator/Assistant must be/have;
• Fluent English speaker, Russian is a bonus + other languages
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent customer service skills; ‘Can-do’ attitude!
• Some knowledge/high interest within IT and Innovative Technological sector
• Must hold UK-recognized qualifications, Bachelor’s degree or higher
• You must have at least 6-12 months working experience within an office environment
This is a great opportunity for a bright, sharp and well-organized candidate to utilize their skills and progress into management quickly!