|Industry||Accountancy, Administrative and Secretarial, Educational Services|
|Salary||£23000 — £25000 per annum|
|Date||3 November 2014|
This is a great opportunity for a professional, detail-oriented and highly organised candidate to join a family feel educational service provider based in Mayfair.
As a Russian Speaking Operations Coordinator you will be working with international students coming to the UK to study. You will be required to coordinate all the logistics related to students` transfers (up to 80 children at a time), accommodation and induction to schools and universities in the UK. In addition, you will be providing day-to-day support to students and assisting them with any queries, communicate with students` parents on a regular basis and dealing with any emergencies. Russian Speaking Operations Coordinator will also be liaising with Head Teachers, Principals and school/university representatives to ensure the smooth settling of students. You will be required to be available 24/7 on the phone in case of emergencies, however, will be given flexibility in regards to office working hours and days. The role will require the candidate to work some weekends (arrival of students, half-term holidays departures, etc).
The ideal Russian Speaking Operations Coordinator will be/have:
• Outstanding attention to detail and very thorough approach to dealing with tasks. Degree in Accounting/Finance/Math is preferred;
• Fluent in Russian and native-like English;
• Excellent organisational skills and experience of organising international travel and transfer for 50-80 people;
• 2-3 years of accounting/operations/office management experience in the UK;
• Ability to work with children and experience of dealing with health-related emergencies is highly desirable;
• Adaptable, responsible, willing, flexible.
In return, you will become a part of a friendly family-feel team and will have an opportunity to progress and get involved.
If interested, please apply ASAP!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!