|Industry||Accountancy, Administrative and Secretarial, Financial Services|
|Package||Depending on experience|
|Date||28 October 2014|
This is a great opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic professional with excellent attention to detail and accounting background to join a rapidly growing Family Office in Mayfair.
As a Russian Speaking Operations Assistant you will be supporting Operations Manager in all the administrative and finance-related tasks. This will include assisting with budget preparation for the group of companies within the family office, dealing with cash flow control, actuals for group, basic bookkeeping, dealing with invoices and expenses, etc. You will also be required to undertake such administrative tasks as inventory checks, maintaining the filing systems, optimising the reporting system within the group. As Russian Speaking Operations Assistant you will also be required to deal with immigration-related tasks and assist Operations Manager with any ad-hoc research.
The ideal Russian Speaking Operations Assistant you will be/have:
• Degree in Accounting or Finance (AAT/ACCA/CIMA studies are highly advantageous);
• Fluent in Russian and English;
• 2-3 years of accounting/operations/office management experience in the UK;
• Excellent attention to detail, outstanding organisational skills;
• Enthusiasm and energetic approach towards different projects;
• Quick learner, responsible, willing, flexible.
In return, you will become a part of a friendly family-feel team and will have an opportunity to progress and get involved.
If interested, please apply ASAP!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!