|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Financial Services|
|Date||25 April 2014|
Are you an experienced Russian Speaking Office Manager? Are you looking for a new challenge? We have an exciting opportunity to join a brand new office in Central London, to manage the processes of the office. You will be dealing with all the third party relationships, including IT set-up, compliance, various service providers of this newly opened office (law firms, recruitment agencies, travel companies – negotiating the best terms, dealing with contracts, being the first point of contact). As Russian speaking Office Manager you will also be involved in recruitment of the new staff for continuously growing company, basic budgeting for the office, dealing with office lease, reviewing and optimising all the processes in the office and managing the junior staff.
Ideal candidate will be/have
• Have 5+ years of experience as an office manager in London;
• Speak Russian and English languages fluently;
• Be willing to work long hours in a fast-paced environment;
• Knowledge of UK accounting, HR and compliance requirements;
• Understanding of the operations standards of the office in the UK;
If you are interested and would like to set up the entire operations of the company, please apply right now!