|Salary||£35000 — £45000 per annum|
|Date||17 March 2015|
Are you an experienced Russian Speaking Office Manager? Are you interested in HR and would like to develop in this field? Then we have an excellent opportunity for you.
Our client, financial services firm, is looking for an experienced Office Manager to manage a small London-based office and act as an EA to President of the company. You will be dealing with all the office management duties on a daily basis as well as getting involved in basic accounting, performing ad-hoc research, organising corporate training and events, translating business documents. As Russian Speaking Office Manager, will also be liaising with offices worldwide (Russia, Middle East, USA) and will be heavily involved in introducing HR policies and procedures worldwide.
Ideal Russian Speaking Office Manager will be/have:
• 5+ years experience as an office manager in London;
• Fluency in Russian as well as English, Spanish is advantageous;
• Proficiency in MS Office;
• Can-do attitude, ability to work with minimal supervision and strong time management skills;
• Experience in HR is highly desirable;
To apply, please send us your CV as soon as possible!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!