|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£20000 — £25000 per annum|
|Date||17 June 2016|
This is a great opportunity for a highly-organized and capable individual to join a financial services company located in Central London as an Office Assistant. You will provide full administrative support to the team and board of directors. As an Office Assistant you will be required to be the first point of contact to all visitors and clients arriving at the office. You will be supporting directors with their extensive diary management, travel and accommodation arrangements, organization and coordination of events. Apart from that, as a Russian-speaking Office Assistant, you will manage the filing system, distribute post and deal with correspondence and telephone calls. Actively liaising with suppliers, you are expected to keep the office well stocked with office supplies, water and other necessities.
This is a temporary, maternity cover contract for 15 months.
A successful Office Assistant you will be/have:
– 1-2 years’ experience of working in similar role;
– Fluent in both Russian and English;
– Bachelor’s degree level is desirable;
– Good knowledge of operating MS Office package;
– Ability to work independently and multitask;
– Strong organizational, communication skills and attention to detail;
– Professional and discreet attitude;
If you think you have what it takes to become part of one of a very dynamic and professional team, apply today!